Awards will be determined by only Great 80 registered car show competitors. Awards are structured so that competitors are only allowed to win one award. If a competitor wins an award, they will not be able to win a lower category. For example, if someone wins Best of Show they are not able to win a Best Style or Best Make award.
PROAM ROUND 2 DRIFTING
Round 2 of the Evergreen Drift ProAm Championship will be held during DriftCon this year.
TEAM TANDEM COMPETITION
Teams of 3 will battle it out at DriftCon for a large purse. Other prizes for the teams may be announced soon.
Payout for the winning teams will be determined by the number of teams that enter (example payout below is based on 10 teams competing).
1st Place Team: $1000
2nd Place Team: $500
3rd Place Team: $250
All drift cars must have tandem ready cages and door bars in order to compete.
HOON-OFF BURNOUT COMPETITION
We’re looking for a select group of high horsepower cars that are willing to destroy a set of tires in our first ever Hoon-Off competition at DriftCon! This competition is open to ALL makes and models of cars – even domestics. We’re looking for cars with at least 350 horsepower.
TECHNICAL DRIFT TRACK
This part of DriftCon is meant to be purely for fun. Put on a show for spectators and get Instagram famous for the day. Who can pick the best line and create the most smoke on this part of Evergreen Speedway?
1. DriftCon will happen rain or shine.
2. The Great 80 Car Show is based on approval only. If your car is not selected for the show you will be notified via email and moved to VIP parking.
3. All registrations are final. No refunds will be given.
4. Registrations are not transferable to another person or vehicle.
5. Cars in the Great 80 Car Show must remain parked until after the awards have been presented (around 8:00pm).
6. Only registered motor vehicles will be allowed to compete in the car show.
7. Only registered vendors or sponsors are able to advertise at DriftCon. You will be asked to leave if you attempt to market your business without pre-approval.
8. These rules and new rules can be modified at any time.